Dryer causes fire in Butler County apartment complex

Dryer causes fire in Butler County apartment complex
A fire broke out in a Butler county apartment complex early Saturday morning.

CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - A fire broke out at an apartment complex in Butler County early Saturday morning, said the Butler County Sheriff’s Office.

It happened in 2400 block of Bella Vista Avenue at 12:53 a.m.

Officers said the fire started in a dryer in the basement of the complex.

Everyone was able to evacuate, said officers.

Copyright 2019 WXIX. All rights reserved.