Overnight fire damages local Sam's Club - Cincinnati News, Weather, Sports from FOX19 NOW-WXIX

Overnight fire damages local Sam's Club

Posted by Trina Edwards - email

SYMMES TOWNSHIP, OH (FOX19) - An overnight fire damaged the Sam's Club on Fields Ertel Road.

Five fire departments were called to contain the blaze just after 1 a.m. Crews say a rack in the back of store caught fire, but sprinklers contained the flames.

The store suffered some water damage, but and no one inside was hurt.

Investigators believe a faulty electrical system is to blame.

The store will be open on Thursday.

Powered by Frankly