Posted by Trina Edwards - email
BATAVIA, OH (FOX19) - Arrangements have been set for Spc. Greg Missman, of Pierce Township, who died last week in Afghanistan.
Missman's body is scheduled to return to the Tri-State Wednesday evening. His plane is expected to arrive at Lunken Airport at 5:46 p.m. A processional will follow at 6:30 p.m.
The processional route is as follows:
- Lunken Airport to east on Beechmont Levy
- Right on Route 32
- Through Newton to Mt. Carmel
- Right on Old State Route 74
- Past American Legion Post 72
- Right on Mt. Carmel Tobasco Road
- Left on Clough Pike
- To Amelia High School (Missman's alma mater)
- To Amelia-Olive Branch Road
- Left on Ohio 125/Beechmont
- Proceed to Nurre Funeral Home
The community is encouraged to bring American flag and yellow ribbons and line the processional route.
Visitation for Spc. Missman will be Thursday, July 16 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Union Township Civic Center. Funeral Services will be 11 a.m. Friday, July 17 at Mt. Moriah Methodist Church. Graveside service will follow at Mt. Moriah Cemetery.