Chili Rocks Chunky 'Nati
(Cincinnati Style Chunky Chili)
3 cans (10 oz.) "Your Favorite" Cincinnati Style Chili
1 can (28 oz.) Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
1 can (4 oz.) Mild Green Chilies – Diced
1 cup onions – diced
1 cup green peppers – diced
1 cup Beef Pizza Topping
1 cup Italian Wedding Soup Meatballs
3 packets of Cincinnati Style Chili Powder
14 ounces of Chicken Broth
- Place the onions and green peppers in a 5 quart pot with two tablespoons of butter, and sauté until tender.
- Add chicken broth and Cincinnati Style Chili Powder to the sautéed blend, and stir.
- Add the Italian Wedding Soup Meatballs and the Beef Pizza Topping to the blend, and bring to a boil allowing time for the spices to soak into the beef.
- Add the Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies along with the Diced Green Chilies, and continue stirring on medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Add the cans of "Your Favorite" Cincinnati Style Chili to the blend, and stir bringing back to a boil.
- Reduce to low heat, and continue to cook for an additional 15 minutes.
Makes 8 to 10 servings depending on the appetite of those enjoying your Chunky 'Nati.