Posted by Trina Edwards - email
CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - Cincinnati city leaders are holding a press conference Tuesday afternoon to discuss the recent rash of violence in the city.
Mayor Mark Mallory, City Manager Milton Dohoney Jr., Police Chief Tom Streicher and City Council Public Safety Committee Chair Cecil Thomas will all speak.
Between March 18 and 28, there were eight homicides in the city of Cincinnati. Hamilton County Coroner Dr. O'dell Owens said last week that often times, there is more activity in the spring months because of warmer weather.
- Homicide investigation in Over-The-Rhine
- Body found in South Cumminsville ruled homicide
- Fatal shooting in Avondale
- One killed, one injured in College Hill
- Police investigate homicide in South Fairmount
- Man murdered in Winton Terrace
- UPDATE: Victim's name released in Over the Rhine murder
- Person shot and killed in Over-The-Rhine