OFFICIAL “American Idol Finale Give-Away” RULES
By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to the contest rules. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses or under multiple identities, or uses any other device to enter multiple times will be disqualified.
Any entrant who participates using a nickname deemed inappropriate by FOX19 will be automatically disqualified. Employees and families of WXIX, and it’s respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, and their advertising and production agencies (collectively, the “sponsors”) are not eligible to participate.
1.You must be a resident of Ohio, Indiana, or Kentucky to be eligible to participate. You must be 18 years or older to participate. Your guest must be 8 years or older to attend the American Idol Finale Taping with you.
2. Winner will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes incurred by his/her participation in the contest.
3. Prize may not be exchanged for cash. No substitution of prize permitted. Winner may not sell or transfer the prize.
4. The grand prize for American Idol Finale Give-Away is two roundtrip airfare tickets from Cincinnati to Los Angeles . You will depart Cincinnati on the evening of May 19 or the morning of May 20 and come back home May 22! . Winners will also receive two nights’ hotel accommodations, ground transportation from Los Angeles International Airport to the hotel and back, two tickets to the American Idol Finale Taping on May 20 and 21, and $200 spending cash.
5. The estimated retail value of the grand prize is $3,200. Winner agrees to the use of his/her name and likeness without any additional compensation by sponsors for publicity. By entering this contest, the winner acknowledges that WXIX and all other sponsors and venues have the right to publicize his/her name, voice, likeness, the fact that he/she won, and all matters incidental thereto. Upon acceptance of the prize, winner releases sponsors from any and all liability for injury or damage to property regarding the prize.
6. Driver’s license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim the prize. Winner may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and a release. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WXIX are final and binding.
The gun industry is holding its biggest annual trade show this week in Las Vegas just a few miles from where a gunman slaughtered 58 concertgoers outside his high-rise hotel suite in October.Full Story >
Democrats climbed onboard after two days of negotiations that ended with new assurances from Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell that the Senate would consider immigration proposals in the coming weeks.Full Story >
In an extraordinary scene unfolding in a Michigan courtroom, more than 140 women and girls are coming forward - far more than originally expected - to confront the man who molested them.Full Story >
A magnitude 8.2 earthquake off Alaska's Kodiak Island prompted a tsunami warning for a large swath of coastal Alaska and Canada's British Columbia while the remainder of the U.S. West Coast was under a watch.Full Story >