BATAVIA, OH (FOX19) -
Krystle Hoskins was denied a new bond this afternoon. At a bond review hearing in Batavia a judge denied her request to reduce her $500,000 bond.
Previous Story: Timothy and Krystle Hoskins were arraigned Thursday on their new charges in the death of 2-year-old Jerry Wells.
Bond for Timothy Hoskins was set at $1 million and bond for Krystle Hoskins was set at $500,000.
A Clermont County couple has been indicted in connection with the death of their 2-year-old boy.
Jerry Wells, 2, of Bethel, died on June 1. His step-father, Timothy Hoskins, 42, was charged after the death with child endangering. On Wednesday, Hoskins was indicted on one count of murder and one count of tampering with evidence. He will be arraigned on the new charges Thursday morning at 10 a.m.
Wells' mother, Krystle Hoskins, 24, was charged last week with endangering children. She has been indicted on one count of involuntary manslaughter, one count of endangering children and one count of tampering with evidence.
The couple allegedly told police that Wells fell down the steps. However, further investigation revealed that never happened, and that Wells had non-accidental trauma, including prior bruises.
- Bethel mother charged in connection to toddler death
- Bethel man has court date set on child endangerment charges
- Bethel step-father arraigned on additional child endangering counts
- Bethel stepfather indicted on five counts of child endangering in toddler death
- Million dollar bond set in case of Bethel child endangering
- UPDATE: Child found unresponsive in Bethel; pronounced dead at hospital