Dog rescued from Hyde Park house fire - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Dog rescued from Hyde Park house fire

HYDE PARK, OH (FOX19) - A dog and its family are now safe after an electrical fire Wednesday evening.

Cincinnati Fire crews were called to the 2700 block of Minot Avenue around 6:30 p.m. for a report of a fire in the area. When crews arrived, they found light smoke coming from the first floor windows of the home.

The fire was brought under control in less than 10 minutes. All of the residents were out of the house when fire crews arrived, but the family dog was still inside.

Firefighters were able to find the dog and brought it out safely. No one was injured in the incident.

The fire was caused by an electrical short circuit and caused $10,000 in damage.

Copyright 2010 FOX19. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by Frankly