HAMILTON, OH (FOX19) - A trial date was set Thursday for a second teen accused of beating a baby alpaca to death in Madison Township.
Nicholas Reynolds, 17, will go to trial on September 21.
Reynolds and Marcus Miller, 18, are facing several charges for the incident that occurred in February. Both teens are being tried as adults.
Miller will go on trial November 9. Another woman involved in the case, Stacie Mullins, 23, will also go on trial in September on complicity charges for allegedly driving the teens to the farm.
Reynolds is being held in the Butler County Jail on a $250,000 bond. He is also accused of a separate accident that happened in June for drinking and driving.
- Trial date set in alpaca beating
- Woman indicted in alpaca abuse case
- 2nd teen involved in alpaca beating to be tried as adult
- Teen involved in alpaca beating to be tried as adult
- 3 arrested for alpaca beating
- Alpaca beating raises concerns of youth and animal cruelty
- Butler County teens indicted in alpaca beating
- Trial date set for woman in alpaca beating case