20 cats died from smoke exposure in house fire - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

20 cats died from smoke exposure in house fire

HAMILTON, OH (FOX19) - About 20 cats died from smoke exposure in a house fire at 400 Mill Road at around 6:30 p.m. Friday.

The fire started in the back bedroom.  It was contained to that one room but there was smoke damage throughout the house.

Firefighters estimate there was about $60,000 of damage to the home.

Fire crews left the scene after about 2 hours.

The homeowner were not home when the fire started.

Copyright 2010 FOX19. All Rights Reserved.

 

Powered by Frankly