COLERAIN, OH (FOX19) - A house fire in Colerain is under control after being reported by a neighbor.
The fire, at a home the 3300 block of Niagara Street, started around 7:30 Wednesday morning. The fire started with a candle in the living room the owner of the home left burning.
The homeowner had just left the house to run some errands when a neighbor noticed the blaze. Firefighters quickly brought it under control, but not before it caused an estimated $35,000 in damage.
Fire damaged was limited to the living room with smoke and heat damage throughout the rest of the home.
No injuries have been reported.