Colerain house fire under control

COLERAIN, OH (FOX19) - A house fire in Colerain is under control after being reported by a neighbor.

The fire, at a home the 3300 block of Niagara Street, started around 7:30 Wednesday morning. The fire started with a candle in the living room the owner of the home left burning.

The homeowner had just left the house to run some errands when a neighbor noticed the blaze. Firefighters quickly brought it under control, but not before it caused an estimated $35,000 in damage.

Fire damaged was limited to the living room with smoke and heat damage throughout the rest of the home.

No injuries have been reported.

Copyright 2010 FOX19. All Rights Reserved.