BATAVIA, OH (FOX19) - Ten members of the Highwaymen Motorcycle Club have been indicted by a Clermont County Grand Jury on felonious assault charges.
The charges are the result of a fight that broke out at Frank and Jamie Tavern on Old State Route 74 in Union Township Saturday night. A fight broke out between the members of the Detroit Highwaymen and members of a rival club, the Iron Horsemen.
Several people were taken to the hospital as a result of the fight.
Those indicted by the Clermont County Grand Jury are:
- Joseph Earls, 47, of Cincinnati
- William Ferguson, 29, of Cincinnati
- Ryan Flowers, 22, of Cincinnati
- Keith Gardner, 38, of Taylor Mill
- Douglas Glass of Middletown
- Rickey Hiter, 32, of Florence
- Joshua Overbeck, 22, of Hamilton
- Geoffrey Poynter, 43, of Cincinnati
- Kelvin Ryan, 46, of Mt. Orab
- Joseph Senecal, 21, of Sharonville