HAMILTON, OH (FOX19) - The jury has reached a guilty verdict in the trial for Calvin "C-Murder" McKelton.
McKelton killed his ex-girlfriend, attorney Margaret Allen, as well as a witness to her murder, Germaine Evans.
On Wednesday, jurors deliberated for about five hours and could not reach a verdict. After several hours of deliberations on Thursday, they came back with a guilty verdict on both murder charges.
Of the 11 total charges McKelton was facing, the jury found him guilty of 10. The one charge he wasn't found guilty of was Intimidating a Witness.
A sentencing hearing will be held October 21. McKelton faces the possibility of the death penalty.
- Witness: Evans said he saw McKelton kill Margaret
- Jury selection under way for man accused of killing local attorney
- Woman's body found in East End
- Coroner releases the cause of death of lawyer found in East End
- Police investigating body found in Mt. Auburn as homicide
- Arrest made in 2008 murder of attorney
- Man accused of killing Fairfield attorney may have killed another to cover up the crime