CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) -- Some of the Downtown streets will be blocked of as the Cincinnati Half Marathon will take place Saturday, Oct. 23 at 7:30a.m.
The following streets will be closed at 7:00a.am except where a different closing time is listed:
- E Pete Rose Way- closed between Eggelston Avenue and Mehring Way(Closes at 630AM)
- Mehring Way- closed between W Pete Rose Way and E Pete Rose Way
- W Pete Rose Way- east bound only closed between Gest Street and Central Avenue
- Central Avenue- south bound only closed between Third Street and Mehring Way
- Joe Nuxhall Way- closed between Mehring Way and Second Street
- Second Street- closed east of Elm Street
- Elm Street- closed between Second Street and Mehring Way
- Race Street- 2 lanes only open between Fifth Street and Third Street
- Fifth Street- closed between Elm Street and Broadway
- Sentinel Street- closed between Fifth Street and Eggleston Avenue
- Eggleston Avenue- south bound only closed between Reedy St and E Pete Rose Way
- Riverside Drive- east bound only closed between Eggleston Ave and Delta Ave
Streets in the area will reopen as soon as runners pass through. All streets will be reopened at 11:30a.m. Even though Fifth Street will be closed, there will be crossing points at all north/south bound streets along Fifth Street. Downtown visitors should expect delays while waiting on runners to clear the intersections.