House fire sends woman to hospital - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

House fire sends woman to hospital

READING, OH (FOX19) - A woman is in the hospital after being badly burned in a house fire in Reading.

It happened on East Galbraith around 3:30 a.m. Wednesday morning.

Investigators say the woman's bed caught fire and she burned her hands and legs trying to put it out.

Firefighters believe the fire may have been started by a space heater.

Copyright 2010 FOX19. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by Frankly