Lebanon townhouse fire ruled accidental - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Lebanon townhouse fire ruled accidental

LEBANON, OH (FOX19) - The fire that sent two people to the hospital after a townhouse exploded in Lebanon has been ruled accidental by the Ohio State Fire Marshal.

The fire started at around 9 p.m. November 2nd at the Steeplechase Townhomes in the 800 block of Franklin Road in Lebanon. Neighbors say they heard an explosion and went outside to find the several buildings on fire.

According to investigators, an open gas line in one of the structures was ignited by a cigarette lighter, causing the explosion.

The two sent to the hospital due to the explosion are still there.

Copyright 2010 FOX19. All Rights Reserved.

 


 

Related Stories

Powered by Frankly