Carbon Monoxide leak forces residents out - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Carbon Monoxide leak forces residents out

MT. WASHINGTON, OH (FOX19) - Several residents were forced out of the Sutton House apartments Saturday morning after a carbon monoxide leak was detected.

Crews were called to the apartment complex at around 4:30 a.m. and firefighters realized the leak was coming from a boiler inside the complex.

Everyone was safely evacuated and were able to return inside shortly after the incident but since the boiler had to be shut off, the heat is not able to be restored right away.

A new boiler is expected to be installed even though the faulty one is only three years old.

Powered by Frankly