CIRCLEVILLE, OH (FOX19) - A retrial is scheduled to begin Monday for a Greenfield man accused of killing his two sons in a fire.
Wesley Coonrod is facing trial in Pickaway County instead of Highland County.
Coonrod was convicted of two counts of child endangering in October, but the jury deadlocked on charges of murder, aggravated murder and arson.
Coonrod is accused of setting a fire that killed his two sons, ages 3 and 4, last March.
He is facing two charges of murder and one charge of aggravated arson in his retrial. While his first trial had death penalty implications, prosecutors are not seeking the death penalty in this trial.
- Coonrod retrial to take place in Circleville
- Prosecutors won't seek death penalty in Coonrod retrial
- Father will be re-tried for sons' deaths
- Father found guilty of some charges; jury deadlocks on others
- Dad held on million dollar bond after sons killed in fire
- Highland County father indicted in sons' deaths