HAMILTON, OH (FOX19) - The man accused of holding a woman hostage for 10 days in November and repeatedly raping her pleaded guilty Friday morning.
William Manis, 44, pleaded guilty to 18 counts of rape and one count of kidnapping. In December, Manis pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity and had his bond set at $1 million.
Police say Manis planned to sell a 22-year-old woman as a sex slave.
There is no word on when he will be sentenced.
- Hamilton rape suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- Man accused of holding woman in closet, raping her indicted
- Police explore home of man accused of keeping woman in closet, raping her
- Woman who says she was held in closet, raped repeatedly speaks out
- Police: Woman was repeatedly raped while bound in closet