One person hospitalized after Milford house fire - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

One person hospitalized after Milford house fire

MILFORD, OH (FOX19) - A house in the 100 block of Cleveland Street in Milford caught fire just before 11 a.m. Thursday.

The fire was in the second story of the home and did not do major damage to the home. A woman in the home was taken to the hospital to be treated for minor burns on her face and smoke inhalation.

The victim's name has not yet been released.

Copyright 2011 FOX19. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by Frankly