Unattended candle causes one- alarm fire in Bond Hill - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Unattended candle causes one- alarm fire in Bond Hill

CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) – An unattended candle is the cause for a fire in Bond Hill Monday evening.

 Cincinnati Fire crews were called to the 1200 block of Carolina Avenue for a report of a house fire around 7:30 p.m.

 When crews arrived, they found the fire on the third floor on the single family home. The fire was quickly brought under control within ten minutes. The residents of the home were able to escape from the home before fire crews arrived.

The cause of the fire was an unattended candle and caused $10,000 in damage.

 Officials say that there were no smoke detectors in the home at the time of the fire.

Copyright 2011 FOX19. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by Frankly