(FOX19) - Tuesday's Mega Millions jackpot is up to a whopping $244 million.
Players pick five white balls and one Mega Ball when filling out a play slip or they can choose the Quick Pick option where the computer chooses their numbers.
The cash option for the jackpot is $155.7 million.
There are nine ways to win:
- Match 5 + Mega Ball = $244 Million Jackpot
- Match 5 + No Match = $250,000
- Match 4 + Mega Ball = $10,000
- Match 4 + No Match = $150
- Match 3 + Mega Ball = $150
- Match 2 + Mega Ball = $10
- Match 3 + No Match = $7
- Match 1 + Mega Ball = $3
- No Match + Mega Ball = $2
For an extra $1 per play, players can multiply their prizes by 2, 3, or 4 times the original prize amount (for all prizes except the jackpot).
Tickets for Tuesday's Mega Millions drawing are $1 each and can be purchased at any lottery retailer. The drawings take place at 10:58 p.m. ET/9:58 p.m. CT on Tuesdays and Fridays.