SHARONVILLE, OH (FOX19) - This year's "We THRIVE!" leadership event is all about community wellness that depends on the collaboration, commitment, and action by everyone impacted by obesity.
Obesity impacts quality of life and mortality. Obesity affects productivity, absenteeism, job and school performance, health care costs and it changes the bottom line in every sector of our community.
Here is some information about the event:
- What: We THRIVE! Obesity Summit : Changing our Bottom Line
- When: Thursday, April 7, 2011 from 8:00 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
- Where: Sharonville Convention Center in Sharonville, OH
Attendees will include business/corporate leaders, political officials, education administrators, economic development and planning groups, community advocates, and health and wellness organizations.
- Hear nationally recognized speakers address obesity concerns.
- Learn what works. We THRIVE! is already working to make the healthy choice, the easy choice throughout Hamilton County .
- Get the facts on how obesity impacts all aspects of Hamilton County life.
- Participate in a working session. Generate action plans and commit to changing the bottom line for Hamilton County residents — revitalizing community wellness, economic growth, and academic success.
Please direct questions to: Lisa English, 513-946-7824 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.