Fire disrupts diners at Symmes Township restaurant - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Fire disrupts diners at Symmes Township restaurant

A fire started on the roof of the DeShea's Restaurant, Friday, in the 11300 block of Montgomery Road.

Officials said that the fire started on the roof of the building at around 5:45 p.m.

Crews were able to put out the fire about a half an hour later.

The restaurant was evacuated but it is now open for business.

Copyright 2011 FOX19. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by Frankly