Avondale kitchen fire leaves $25,000 in damage - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Avondale kitchen fire leaves $25,000 in damage

AVONDALE, OH (FOX19) -

Cincinnati Firefighters responded to an apartment fire in Avondale in the late morning on Saturday.

When they arrived, they saw one unit of an apartment building in the 900 block of Burton Avenue on fire.

All residents were able to get out safely, and no injuries were reported.

Investigators say the fire originated in the kitchen, after food was left on the stove unattended.

The fire was put out quickly, but caused $25,000 in damage to the property.

Copyright 2011 FOX19. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by Frankly