The Cincinnati Fire Department and the Muscular Dystrophy Association are teaming up for the 10th Annual "Fill the Boot" Campaign.
The program continues the life long partnership between the International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF) and the MDA.
The kick-off to CFD's "Fill-the-Boot" Campaign is Wednesday at the Greater Cincinnati Firefighters Memorial site located at Sixth & Central Avenue. The MDA will also be presenting the CFD with a proclamation.
Community members are also invited to help CFD Fire fighters "put out the flame" on neuromuscular diseases by donating spare change to fill their boots. Money raised by the event will benefit Greater Cincinnati Ohio families in their battle with neuromuscular disease.
CFD Fire fighters will collect on the following days - Wednesday, June 8; Thursday, June 9; and Friday, June 10 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the following locations:
- Station 3 3rd & Broadway
- Station 9 Reading & Tennessee
- Station 5 Vine & McMicken
- Station 12 Colerain & Hopple
- Station 14 4th & Central
- Station 20 Blue Rock & Hamilton
- Station 19 Jefferson & MLK
- Station 32 Forest & Reading
- Station 23 Victory Pkwy & MLK
- Station 35 Boudinot & Harrison
- Station 34 Clifton & Ludlow
- Station 38 Mitchell & Spring Grove
- Station 51 Hamilton & North Bend
- Station 17 8th & Freeman
- Station 2 Reading & Seymour
- Station 21 Queen City & Harrison
- Station 7 Beechmont & Corbly
- Station 24 Glenway & Glencrossing
- Station 8 Montgomery & Ridge
- Station 29 Central Pkwy & Liberty
- Station 18 Kellogg & Wilmer
- Station 37 River & Anderson Ferry
- Station 31 Marburg & Alamo
- Station 50 Gracely & Kibby Ln.
- Station 46 Erie and Michigan
- Station 49 Redbank & Madison