What are your favorite things to cook your family? Once you have submitted your recipe, we'll post it online with your name and state for everyone to see.Full Story >
8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped 1 package (10 ounces) pretzel rods Colored candy stars or sprinkles 1. In a microwave-safe bowl; melt chocolate at 70% power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
2. Dip each pretzel rod about halfway into chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Sprinkle with stars. Place on waxed paper to dry.
Red, White, and Fruit Pizza 4 flour tortillas 1/2 cup sugar plus1 tablespoon sugar 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1 container (12 oz size) whipped cream cheese, softened 1/4 cup sour cream Assorted fresh fruit (sliced strawberries, pineapple, blueberries, raspberries)
1. Preheat oven to 350¢ª F. Pierce tortillas several times with fork and spray each tortilla with cooking spray. 2. Combine 1/2 cup of sugar and the cinnamon, sprinkle over tortillas. 3. Place tortillas in a single layer on baking sheets. Bake 8 to 10 minutes until crisp and golden brown around edges. Let Cool. 4. In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and remaining sugar. Spread half the cheese mixture onto top of two cooled tortillas; place another tortilla on top of cheese mixture so there are two tortillas per pizza, Spread remaining cheese mixture on top of the stacked tortillas. Top with fruit. Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut each pizza into wedges.
1. Separate breadstick dough; roll each piece into a 15-in. rope. Insert a Popsicle stick into each hot dog lengthwise. Starting at one end, wrap dough in a spiral around hot dog; pinch ends to seal. 2. Place 1 in. apart on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes. Serve with condiments of your choice.
Firecracker 1 ounce watermelon schnapps 1 big splash cranberry juice 1 very thin slice jalapeno pepper 1 slice lemon 1 slice lime 1 1/2 ounces tequila 1/4 ounce blue curaçao 1/2 ounce simple syrup Watermelon wedge, for garnish (optional)
1. Mix the schnapps and cranberry juice in a shaker; pour into an ice-filled glass. 2. Muddle the jalapeno pepper, lemon and lime slices, tequila, blue curaçao and simple syrup (to make a batch, dissolve sugar in equal parts hot water and chill) in the shaker. Slowly strain into the glass over the red layer. Garnish with watermelon, if desired.
1. Fill a clear glass with ice cubes. Pour the cranberry juice into the glass. 2. Very slowly add Wild Berry Gatorade. Be careful to pour it onto an ice cube -- not directly into the other drink -- to keep them from mixing. 3. Use the same technique to add a layer of Diet 7-Up.
Friday, June 14 2013 5:50 AM EDT2013-06-14 09:50:02 GMT
Recipe for Fresh Table's Summertime Gazpacho 5 ripe tomatoes (preferably heirloom), diced 3 stalks of celery, small dice 1 red bell pepper, small dice 1 yellow bell pepper, small dice 1 small redFull Story >
Father's Day menu items: Fresh Table's Summertime GazpachoFull Story >
Friday, June 14 2013 4:12 AM EDT2013-06-14 08:12:07 GMT
4 c. fresh blackberries ½ c. sugar ½ c. nonfat milk 2 Tbsp. lemon juice 1 tsp. vanilla extract 1 c. plain yogurt Pulse blackberries in food processor/blender and blend until smooth. Add sugar, nonfatFull Story >
Anne Schlegel's Chilled Blackberry Soup as seen on the TV program "Tasty Treats from Anne's Kitchen".Full Story >
Friday, June 14 2013 4:09 AM EDT2013-06-14 08:09:55 GMT
4 lb. apples, peeled, cored & sliced 2 c. apple juice 2 ½ c. sugar 1 ½ tsp. cinnamon ½ tsp. allspice ¼ tsp. ground cloves Bring apples and apple juice to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat,Full Story >
Anne Schlegel's recipe for Apple Butter. Try this apple butter in a gourmet peanut butter sandwich!Full Story >
635 W. 7th Street
Cincinnati, OH 45203
Switchboard: (513) 421-1919
Newsroom: (513) 421-0119
Press releases: desk@FOX19.com