(FOX19) - Traffic alert has been issued for this weekend, once again, and you should expect long delays. Work crews will be on 71/75 in Kentucky, working on lanes in both directions.
The construction is from mile post 186 through 191 at Cut in the Hill in Kenton County starting Friday, June 24 until Monday June 27.
- Friday from 11:00 PM to Saturday at 7:00 AM: Traffic will be restricted to one lane.
- Saturday from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM: Traffic will be restricted to two lanes.
- Saturday from 11:00 PM to Sunday at 9:00 AM: Traffic will be restricted to one lane.
- Sunday from 9:00 AM to Monday at 5:00 AM: Traffic will be restricted to two lanes.
Ramp Closures – During this weekend period, the following ramps will be closed:
- I-75 NB entrance ramp at MP 188 from the Dixie Highway (US 25)
- I-75 NB entrance ramp at MP 192 from 4th St. in Covington
- I-75 SB exit ramp at MP 192 to 5th St. in Covington
EXPECT LONG DELAYS. Use of an alternate route is advised. I-275 is the suggested alternate route.