CAMPBELL COUNTY, KY (FOX19) - Campbell County officials are reporting several roads and areas closed because of flooding in the southern part of the county on Saturday, after heavy rains fell for most of the morning.
The following areas are not passable and are currently closed:
- AA from California Cross Road through Flagg Springs Pike
- State Road 1996 at the intersection with Flagg Springs Pike
- The lower eastern end of Persimmon Grove near California Cross Road
- Race Track Road near Flatwoods Road, due to the lake at Aj Jolly Park flooding
- Pond Creek near Indian Trace Road
Police officers are working to tape off these areas.
There are also several trees down in the area, including one in the 8000 block of Stonehouse Road in California, KY.