WEST UNION, OH (FOX19) - A fatal fire in West Union has been ruled accidental by the Ohio Division of the State Fire Marshal.
The fire occurred just after 4 p.m. in the 4800 block of Chapparal Road. It was discovered by a county maintenance employee who called 911.
The Adams County coroner has identified the victim as Frank Nehus, 79.
The fire marshal says the fire is the result of an electrical malfunction in the home. The fire originated in one of the home's bedrooms.
The home was not equipped with smoke alarms.