Lawn mower causes house fire in Hamilton - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Lawn mower causes house fire in Hamilton

HAMILTON, OH (FOX19) -

Investigators at the Hamilton Fire Department have determined that a hot lawn mower is the cause of a Tuesday afternoon house fire.

Firefighters were called to the 200 block of North "E" Street at around 2:15 pm on Tuesday. The Hamilton Fire Department responded with 4 engines, 1 ladder tower, 2 paramedic units and the shift commander.

The fire was quickly controlled by the first responders and other units were able to extinguish the fire that was extending throughout the building.

There were no injuries at the fire.

Copyright 2011 FOX19. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by Frankly