Fire causes 3 restaurants to temporarily close - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Fire causes 3 restaurants to temporarily close

MASON, OH (FOX19) -

A fire in a Chinese restaurant caused firefighters to close neighboring restaurants, 5 Guys Burger and Fries and Chipotle.

The fire started around 4:15 p.m. Sunday. The fire was a grease fire that started on a stove in the Chinese restaurant, China City, at 9500 block of Mason Montgomery Road. The fire spread up the stove hood.

The damage on China City is estimated at $25,000. Sixty-five units responded to the fire because of the heat.

Chipotle and 5 Guys both re-opened around 7:00 p.m.

Copyright 2011 FOX19. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by Frankly