GOSHEN TOWNSHIP, OH (FOX19) - Union Township Police continue to investigate a counterfeit money operation that has put five people behind bars. Last weekend, police received complaints from area businesses that several people were passing counterfeit money.
After an investigation, a search warrant was conducted on Redbird Lane in Goshen Township. Evidence was found that showed counterfeit currency was being manufactured at that location.
The counterfeit money was manufactured from a $10 bill and some of the fake money could still be in circulation.
The following individuals have been arrested and charged in connection with manufacturing and distributing counterfeit currency:;
- Eric S. Harmon m/w/42 Loveland OH 45140 Forgery (F5), Criminal Simulation (M1)
- Joshua Kearns m/w/35 Goshen OH 45122 Criminal Simulation (M1)
- Anthony Honeycutt m/w/38 Batavia OH 45103 Obstructing Official Business (M2)
- Roy Decker m/w/38 Milford OH 45150 Criminal Simulation (M1)
- Jordan D. Fox f/w/29 Milford OH 45150 Criminal Simulation (M1)