Tri-State voters head to the polls on Nov. 8 to decide on several state and local issues and races. Polls in Kentucky close at 6 p.m. Polls in Ohio close at 7:30 p.m.
Among the major issues and races:
Ohio state issues
Issue 1: To increase the maximum age at which a person may be elected or appointed judge, to eliminate the authority of the general assembly to establish courts of conciliation, and to eliminate the authority of the governor to appoint a Supreme Court commission
More information on Issue 1 is available by clicking here.
Issue 2: Referendum on new law relative to government union contracts and other government employment contracts and policies
More information on Issue 2 is available by clicking here.
Issue 3: To preserve the freedom of Ohioans to choose their health care and health care coverage
More information on Issue 3 is available by clicking here.
Ohio local races:
- Cincinnati City Council
- Issue 37-University Hospital/Indigent care levy
- Issue 38-Children's services levy
- Issue 48-Streetcar
- Cincinnati Public Schools Levy
- Fairfield City Schools Levy
- Madeira City Schools Levy
- Mt. Healthy City Schools Levy
- Northwest Local Schools Levy
- Three Rivers Local Schools Levy
- Little Miami Schools Levy
- Lakota Schools Levy
Kentucky State Races:
- Governor/Lt. Governor
- Secretary of State
- Attorney General
- Commissioner of Agriculture
Kentucky Local Race: