HAMILTON, OH (FOX19) - FOX19 was the only station rolling as the Hamilton Police Department's Vice Unit conducted a 12 hour undercover prostitution sting that ended Friday morning.
A total of six prostitutes and five johns were arrested on the city's East side, charged with soliciting. In addition, two other suspects were arrested for charges involving drugs, and officers served two warrants.
FOX19 Reporter Tiffany Teasley rode along with officers as the suspects were rounded up and handcuffed -- once they were booked into the jail some of the women agreed to speak with her.
"I just want to get my life straight, I got three grandbabies and I want to get back home to them," said Tanya Wilson, who was arrested and charged with soliciting.
Wilson said she's been on the streets for more than 15 years and suffers from an addiction to crack.
"Just a drug habit really, and I met some guy in 82' or 84' and he got me started on this stuff," Wilson said.
Those arrested include:
- Michael Doelter Jr., 19, charged with soliciting
- Laurencio Juarez-Chavez, 33, charged with soliciting
- Mark Napier, age not available, charged with soliciting
- Douglas Riser, 46, charged with soliciting
- Luis Gonzalez, 19, charged with soliciting
- Heather Burnett, 29, charged with soliciting, failure to appear and failure to comply with a court order
- Jamie Prater, 26, charged with soliciting
- Debbie Agee, 46, charged with soliciting
- Tanya Wilson, 53, charged with soliciting
- Laurie Garrett, 37, charged with two counts of soliciting
- Robin McDaniel, 41, charged with loitering to engage in solicitation
- Bryant Johnson, 19, charged with possession of crack-cocaine
- Torrianuno McCullough, 20, charged with dug abuse-crack