Careless smoker causes one-alarm fire in Clifton - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Careless smoker causes one-alarm fire in Clifton

CLIFTON, OH (FOX19) -

Firefighters responded to a one-alarm apartment fire a few minutes before midnight on Friday night in Clifton. 

The fire was contained to the top floor of the four-story apartment building at the 3000 block of Jefferson Ave.

One person was rescued from the top floor with minor injuries.

Firefighters say the fire was caused by a careless smoker. The total damages are estimated at $25,000.

Copyright 2011 FOX19. All Rights Reserved.

 

Powered by Frankly