Woman escapes Walnut Hills fire - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Woman escapes Walnut Hills fire

WALNUT HILLS, OH ( FOX19) -

A Walnut Hills woman is safe this morning after a house fire was sparked by a dryer.

The fire broke out just after midnight in the 2300 block of Park Avenue.

Fire officials say a woman was running her dryer late last night, and woke up to the smell of smoke.

She jumped out of a second story window, but was not injured.

A damage estimated has not been released.

Copyright 2011 FOX19. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by Frankly