CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - Urban Active continues its humanitarian efforts this holiday season by conducting its Fourth Annual Holiday Toy Drive starting December 16 through December 22.
Urban Active is partnering with the Cincinnati Children's Hospital to provide gifts to needy children and their families just in time for Christmas. Local Urban Active members and non-members who donate one new unwrapped toy for children from infant to 18 years old, will receive the choice of one of the following: a personal training session, a 14-day buddy pass, a free tan/upgrade or a small smoothie, as a Holiday gift from Urban Active for their contribution.
"Our mission is to bring joy to thousands of children during this Christmas holiday season," says Urban Active CEO Royce Pulliam. "I am so proud to have an incredibly compassionate team at Urban Active and very loyal members who have the same vision as we do, which is helping those less fortunate."
U.S. News & World Report ranked Cincinnati Children's Hospital as one of the nation's top three pediatric hospitals. They are a positive force in the community, improving public health for children. And they are a partner with patients and families in pursuit of the best possible healthcare outcomes for every child they treat.
With 2012 right around the corner, this is a perfect opportunity to kick start your New Year's Resolution to get fit and healthy while bringing joy to many needy children and families. Urban Active is hosting its Fourth Annual Holiday Toy Drive at all their 36 locations in 7 states.
Urban Active Cincinnati Locations:
- Western Hills 5131 Glencrossing Way Cincinnati, OH 45238 Phone: (513) 347-4653
- Westchester 9282 Allen Road West Chester, OH 45069 Phone: (513) 895-4653
- Kenwood 8133 Montgomery Road Cincinnati, OH 45236 Phone: (513) 791-4444
- Hyde Park 4030 Smith Road Cincinnati, OH 45209 Phone: (513) 533-4653
- Deerfield 5600 Deerfield Blvd Mason, OH 45040 Phone: (513) 583-4653
- Colerain 9450 Colerain Ave Cincinnati, OH 45251 Phone: (513) 554-4653