Fire in Museum Center causes 150 to evacuate - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Fire in Museum Center causes 150 to evacuate

WEST END, OH (FOX19) -

A grease fire occurred Saturday at the Museum Center on Western Ave. around 10:15a.m.

When firefighters arrived at the building, the fire had already been put out by the kitchen's built-in extinguisher.

Once the alarm was evacuated, an estimated 150 evacuated the building safely.  The museum re-opened one hour later.  Nobody was injured.

A deep fryer was the cause of the fire.

Copyright 2011 FOX19. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by Frankly