Smoking in bed sparks Hamilton house fire - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Smoking in bed sparks Hamilton house fire

HAMILTON, OH (FOX19) -

Fire crews say an individual smoking in bed caused a house fire in Hamilton.

It happened around 4:15 a.m. Friday morning in the 900 block of Sanders.

Firefighters were able to rescue two dogs from the house. The fire was contained to the single bedroom.

Two residents were displaced as a result of the fire and are being assisted by family members.

No one was hurt. Damage is estimated at $15,000.

Copyright 2012 FOX19. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by Frankly