1. We can file your application for you. Our office can complete your initial application with social security. We have experience in answering the questions and will help you present your claim in the best way possible, giving you the best chance to win and win early.
2. We handle the paperwork and deadlines. Social Security can overwhelm you with paperwork and letters. It is important to know which of these can be ignored and which are important to a winning case. We also keep track of deadlines and keep copies of your important papers so a lost paper or move does not end your case.
3. We are Knowledgeable. Our people focus on social security disability law. We know the forms, we know the process, we know the law and we know the strategy. We are working on disability cases every day, all day; we know the trends and are on top of any changes in the law and procedure.
4. We are experienced Social Security Disability Lawyers. As a licensed attorney, Ryan has successfully handled hundreds of claims and had favorable decisions at every administrative level. Ryan has also lectured on social security disability for medical offices, other attorneys as well as at the Cincinnati Law Library. Ryan is a sustaining member of the National Association of Social Security Claimant's Representatives (NOSSCR) and member of the Cincinnati Bar Association's Social Security Committee.
5. We are a local law firm. We have experience working with disability claims in Southern Ohio, Southeastern Indiana and Northern Kentucky. We know the judges who hear these cases and many of the staff who work in the local offices around the region. We are attorneys and paralegals who you can meet, sit down with and talk to get your questions answered.