Fire causes $15,000 worth of damage to retail store - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Fire causes $15,000 worth of damage to Fashion Bug in Hamilton

HAMILTON, OH (FOX19) -

Authorities say an electric malfunction in a store sign is to blame for a fire at Fashion Bug in Hamilton.

Seven fire units responded to the store in the 1400 block of Main St. around 11 a.m. Saturday. Crews were on the scene for about an hour and a half.

No injuries were reported, but the building was left with about $15,000 worth of damage.  

Copyright 2012 FOX19. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by Frankly