(FOX19) - Local voters in Ohio are voting for more than a GOP presidential nominee when they head to the polls on Tuesday.
Polls in Ohio are open until 7:30 p.m.
School levies are on the ballot in Forest Hills, Mt. Healthy, Princeton, Wyoming and Carlisle.
U.S. House of Representatives
Democrats in Congressional District 1 are also voting for Malcolm Kantzler or Jeff Sinnard to face Republican Steve Chabot in November. Democrats and Republicans in District 2 are also choosing candidates to square off in November. David Krikorian and William R. Smith are running on the Democratic ticket, and Tony Bush, Joe Green, Fred Kundrata, Brad Wenstrup and incumbent Jean Schmidt are running for the Republicans.
Republicans are also voting for a U.S. Senate candidate to face Democrat Sherrod Brown in November. Russell P. Bliss Jr., David W. Dodt, Donna K. Glisman, Eric LaMont Gregory, Josh Mandel and Michael L. Pryce are all running.
Justice of the Ohio Supreme Court
Democrats are also voting for William M. O'Neill or Fanon A. Rucker as a Justice of the Ohio Supreme Court. The winner will face Republican Robert Cupp.
Ohio House of Representatives
In the Ohio House of Representatives race, Republicans in the 27th District will elect Tom Brinkman or Peter Stautberg. Republicans in the 28th District will elect Lonnie Bowling Jr. or Mike Wilson. Democrats in the 31st District will elect Luke Brockmeier, Denise Driehaus or Terry Tranter.
- Butler County Republican voters will elect a county commission candidate
- Warren County Republican voters will elect a county recorder candidate
- Clermont County Republican voters will elect a county prosecutor candidate
- Butler County and Clermont County Republican voters will elect a county clerk candidate
- Democrat and Republican voters in Hamilton County will elect a judge of the court of common pleas. Republican voters in Warren County will also elect a candidate for judge of the court of common pleas.