CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - Thanks to FOX19 viewers, over $119,000 was raised to donate to relief efforts for victims of the severe storms that brought deadly tornadoes to the Tri-state almost one week ago.
FOX19 partnered with the Red Cross and Cincinnati Bell to help the victims of last week's severe storms with a an all-day telethon.
Starting at 4 a.m. on Friday in First Weather and running through 11 p.m. FOX19 had a phone bank set up with live coverage throughout the day.
You can still donate online at http://www.fox19.com/link/546261/donate-to-the-red-cross-for-the-road-to-recovery-telethon
- Clermont County waiving building permit fees
- PHOTOS: Local photographer captures tornado aftermath
- Tide offering clean clothes to disaster victims
- Facebook page set up in hopes of reconnecting tornado victims with their belongings
- Red Cross operating shelters in response to tornadoes
- Two dead six hurt in Holton, IN storms
- Tornadoes kill at least 8 in southern Indiana