Smoking electrical box causes partial mall evacuation - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Smoking electrical box causes partial mall evacuation

UNION TOWNSHIP, CLERMONT COUNTY, OH (FOX19) – -

A failed and smoking electrical box in the Sears store at the Eastgate Mall has closed not just that store but adjacent parts of the mall. 

A Union Township police dispatcher says around 4:00 p.m. the box failed. It cut off power to at least part of the Sears store and was giving off smoke.  Besides Sears, other areas in the Sears wing of the mall were being evacuated. 

Copyright 2012 WXIX.  All rights reserved.

 

Powered by Frankly