CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - The City of Cincinnati and Hamilton County are teaming up Tuesday for a tornado relief drive.
From 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., donations for tornado victims in Clermont County will be collected at:
- All Cincinnati Police Department District Stations
- All Hamilton County Sheriff's Patrol Stations
- Cincinnati City Hall Lobby (801 Plum Street)
- Hamilton County Administration Building Lobby (138 E. Court Street)
- To see a list of all donation sites, visit www.hamilton-co.org.
Hamilton County Commission President Greg Hartmann and Cincinnati Mayor Mark Mallory have partnered with Matthew 25 Ministries to hold the collection drive. At locations across Hamilton County, local residents are encouraged to donate items such as non-perishable food, personal care and cleaning products, baby supplies and first-aid items for Clermont County families devastated by the recent severe weather.