MIDDLETOWN, OH (FOX19) - A Butler County man previously convicted for stealing and beating an alpaca to death is in trouble with the law again.
Marcus Miller, 19, was arraigned last week in connection with receiving stolen property. Miller will be back in court for a preliminary hearing on Thursday. He is being held at the Middletown Jail on a $5,000 bond.
Last January he was sentenced to more than one year in prison for the alpaca beating.
- Woman indicted in alpaca abuse case
- 2nd teen involved in alpaca beating to be tried as adult
- Teen involved in alpaca beating to be tried as adult
- 3 arrested for alpaca beating
- Alpaca beating raises concerns of youth and animal cruelty
- Butler County teens indicted in alpaca beating
- Trial date set for woman in alpaca beating case
- Trial date set in alpaca beating