4 cups frozen country style hash brown potatoes, thawed, broken apart
8 eggs, divided
1/3 cup nonfat milk
2 teaspoons butter
1-1/2 cups sautéed chopped onions, green peppers, mushrooms
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Combine hash brown potatoes and 2 of the eggs. Spread onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 25 minutes or until crust is lightly browned and crisp.
3. Meanwhile, whisk remaining 6 eggs and milk until blended.
4. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Pour in egg mixture. As eggs begin to set, pull the eggs toward the center of the pan. Continue cooking until there is no visible liquid egg remaining.
5. Remove pizza pan from oven. Spread cooked eggs over potato crust. Top with vegetables and cheese.
6. Bake an additional 5 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.