CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - The Board of Hamilton County Commissioners recognized their 2012 Employees of the Year.
FOX19's Shelia Gray emceed the event. Each Employee of the year was congratulated, given a proclamation and they also received an award.
The following employees received awards:
- Leadership Award: Brian Frondorf of Hamilton County Department of Job & Family Services.
- Professional Achievement Award: Matt Briner of Hamilton County Development Disabilities Services.
- Innovation Award: Kathy Lordo of Hamilton County Public Health
- Customer Service Excellence Award: Chuck Eckert of Hamilton County Board of Elections
- Administrative/Clerical Supports: Kimberly Sextopn of Hamilton County Department of Job & Family Services and Debbie Johnson of Hamilton County Adult Probation Department, Common Pleas Court.
- Extra Mile Award: Dana Schratt of Hamilton County Emergency Management Agency
- County Hero Award: Jim Hellyer of Hamilton County Development Disabilities Services.
This year's group was honored and recognized on Fountain Square in downtown Cincinnati as part of the Public Service Recognition Week.