Fire causes $3,000 worth of damage to Boca restaurant - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Fire causes $3,000 worth of damage to popular restaurant

OAKLEY, OH (FOX19) -

A fire ignited in the venting system of one of the grills at a popular Oakley restaurant on Saturday night.

Fire crews say the fire was caused by a grease build up in the vent of the Boca restaurant in the 3200 block of Madison Rd. around 5:45 p.m.

28 firefighters battled the fire and brought it under control in about 30 minutes. Damage is estimated at $3,000.

Copyright 2012 WXIX. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly